- Microsoft Office 2016
- Microsoft Windows
- Adobe Creative Cloud (2018)
- ICT Training Package
- BSB Training Package
Microsoft Access 2016 licence bundle
Build desktop databases, apps or web databases that look and perform better than ever before thanks to Microsoft Access 2016. Learn how to pull in, manipulate and visualise data from Access desktop databases, Microsoft Excel files, text files, SharePoint lists and many more.
The Microsoft Access 2016 licence bundle entitles you to reproduce all Microsoft Access 2016 titles within our range as many times as you like, so it's the ideal solution for those who do a lot of training in the same product. There are no quantity or time restrictions on this licence. The only restriction is that the reproduced courseware cannot be sold outside of a recognised training program.
The manuals included in this licence are:
- INF1630 Microsoft Access 2016 - Level 1
- INF1631 Microsoft Access 2016 - Level 2
- INF1632 Microsoft Access 2016 - Level 3
- INF1694 Microsoft Access 2016 - Level 1 (with Challenge Exercises)
- INF1695 Microsoft Access 2016 - Level 2 (with Challenge Exercises)
- INF1696 Microsoft Access 2016 - Level 3 (with Challenge Exercises)
For each manual, you'll get:
- The manual in PDF format for printing
- The manual in Microsoft Word format for modifying
- The manual's chapters in Microsoft Word format
- The associated exercise files
- Pre and post-course surveys
- Test questions and answers
- Quick reference and handy tip handouts
You'll also get a full courseware customisation kit which includes all of the Microsoft Word content files that are used to build our manuals as well as access to our EngineRoom Desktop application so that you can put together custom manuals tailor-made to your requirements.
And you'll also get access to the following files:
- All of the subject's chapters in Microsoft Word format
- The subject's topic sheets in Microsoft Word format
- The subject's topic sheets in HTML format
- The subject's topic sheets in PDF format
- The practice exercises for each chapter in the subject
- The quick reference and handy tip handouts for each chapter
- The test questions and answers for each chapter
Purchase: Add to Cart
View a detailed outline of the course material. You may need to install Adobe Acrobat Reader to open this file.
Download student files
This manual has no student files.