- Office 365 (2017) Licences
- Office 365 (2014) Licences
- Office 2016 Licences
- Office 2013 Licences
- Office 2010 Licences
- Windows Licences
- Creative Cloud Licences
- Creative Cloud (2018) Licences
- Creative Suite 6 Licences
- Creative Suite 5 Licences
- Creative Suite 4 Licences
- MYOB Licences
- Business Services Licences
- Information Technology Licences
- Microsoft Office 365 (2017)
- Microsoft Office 365 (2014)
- Microsoft Office 2016
- Microsoft Office 2013
- Microsoft Office 2010
- Microsoft Windows
- Adobe Creative Cloud (2018)
- Adobe Creative Cloud
- Adobe Creative Suite 6
- Digital Skills
- ICT Training Package
- BSB Training Package
Courseware Tailored For You
Watsonia Publishing's customisation service is different because we're able to cater for almost every level of customisation possible. Take a look below to find the variety of ways we can customise a manual to suit you.
Use your covers and footer text
Send us either your printed covers or email us the electronic version and we'll place them on your books for a minimal charge of $1.50 per printed manual.
If you use custom covers we can also customise all footers to show the name of your organisation, contact details and other information.
Thanks to our unique EngineRoom™ software we can mix and match content and develop a totally new publication literally within minutes. This option is only available for orders of more than ten manuals.
- $10 + 16c p/ topic page (including chapter start pages)
- $10 + 27c p/ topic page for Microsoft Project
Contact Watsonia Publishing for a Custom Manual Request form.
Registered customers can build their own customised manuals online. Just give your manual a title, fill in some details and select the chapters and topics that you would like it to contain and we'll put it together for you behind the scenes and have it ready to order in less than a business day.
This feature is available to customers who regularly order more than ten custom manuals at a time. If this sounds like you, give us a call to activate your account.
Note that there is a limit of twenty custom manual titles per customer per year and a small setup fee will be applied if the first order of a custom manual is for fewer than ten manuals.
All customers who own a subject or suite licence bundle automatically have access to EngineRoom Desktop for unlimited, in-depth customisation.
With EngineRoom Desktop you can do everything you can do online, plus:
- Edit test questions and learning outcomes
- Edit the Word documents that make up the manual topics
- Create your own topics for inclusion in a manual