- Microsoft Office 2016
- Microsoft Windows
- Adobe Creative Cloud (2018)
- ICT Training Package
- BSB Training Package
Microsoft PowerPoint 2016 licence bundle
Microsoft PowerPoint 2016 brings further enhancements for creating engaging presentations. Personalise your design using the new design tools, improved video and audio support and Smart Guides for aligning charts, pictures and objects. Present with confidence using the improved Presenter View. With OneDrive you can store your presentations in the cloud and even work together with your colleagues on the same file at the same time. Learn how to make your presentations bigger, more colourful and more dynamic than ever.
The Microsoft PowerPoint 2016 licence bundle entitles you to reproduce all Microsoft PowerPoint 2016 titles within our range as many times as you like, so it's the ideal solution for those who do a lot of training in the same product. There are no quantity or time restrictions on this licence. The only restriction is that the reproduced courseware cannot be sold outside of a recognised training program.
The manuals included in this licence are:
- INF1620 Microsoft PowerPoint 2016 - Level 1
- INF1621 Microsoft PowerPoint 2016 - Level 2
- INF1661 Microsoft PowerPoint 2016 - Level 1 (with Challenge Exercises)
- INF1662 Microsoft PowerPoint 2016 - Level 2 (with Challenge Exercises)
- INF16MOD6 Module 6 - Presentations - Using Microsoft PowerPoint 2010
For each manual, you'll get:
- The manual in PDF format for printing
- The manual in Microsoft Word format for modifying
- The manual's chapters in Microsoft Word format
- The associated exercise files
- Pre and post-course surveys
- Test questions and answers
- Quick reference and handy tip handouts
You'll also get a full courseware customisation kit which includes all of the Microsoft Word content files that are used to build our manuals as well as access to our EngineRoom Desktop application so that you can put together custom manuals tailor-made to your requirements.
And you'll also get access to the following files:
- All of the subject's chapters in Microsoft Word format
- The subject's topic sheets in Microsoft Word format
- The subject's topic sheets in HTML format
- The subject's topic sheets in PDF format
- The practice exercises for each chapter in the subject
- The quick reference and handy tip handouts for each chapter
- The test questions and answers for each chapter
Purchase: Add to Cart
View a detailed outline of the course material. You may need to install Adobe Acrobat Reader to open this file.
Download student files
This manual has no student files.