- Microsoft Office 2016
- Microsoft Windows
- Adobe Creative Cloud (2018)
- ICT Training Package
- BSB Training Package
Microsoft Office 365 - For Business - Level 1 ebook
The skills and knowledge acquired in Microsoft Office 365 - For Business - Level 1 ebook are sufficient to be able to understand how Office 365 works and perform basic tasks.
At the completion of this course you should be able to:
- understand what Office 365 is and how it can be used
- understand how to start working with Office 365
- create, send and receive emails using Mail
- use Calendar to manage meetings, events and appointments
- understand and work with People
- create and join groups, post and interact with messages, and work with files using Yammer.
- use the Newsfeed
- access and navigate OneDrive
- start working with Office Online
- perform more complex email operations using Mail
- configure and personalise Mail settings to suit your needs
Purchase: Add to Cart
View a detailed outline of the course material. You may need to install Adobe Acrobat Reader to open this file.
Download student files
Download working files to go with this course. Read the installation instructions for opening these files.