- Microsoft Office 2016
- Microsoft Windows
- Adobe Creative Cloud (2018)
- ICT Training Package
- BSB Training Package
Microsoft Lync Online ebook
The skills and knowledge acquired in Microsoft Lync Online ebook are sufficient to be able to work with the basic elements of Lync including adding and working with contacts, sending and receiving calls and instant messages, using the presenting features and working with Lync settings.
At the completion of this course you should be able to:
- gain an understanding of Lync, its features and how it can be used
- add and work with contacts in Lync
- understand and work with instant messages
- work with audio and video features in Lync
- create and join meetings in Lync
- use the present tools
- understand and work with the Lync mobile app
- understand, work with and modify Lync options
Purchase: Add to Cart
View a detailed outline of the course material. You may need to install Adobe Acrobat Reader to open this file.
Download student files
Download working files to go with this course. Read the installation instructions for opening these files.